Eliminate hours of manual labor modifying your panel enclosure!
- Consider the cost of labor, overhead and time wasted
- Manually locating and drilling holes is time-consuming, subject to error, and not easily reproducible
- Enclosure vendors often have long lead times for a custom cabinet
- Locally modified for fast turn-around
Additional Value Added Services:
- Backplane modifications
- Din-Rail mounting
- Components installation
- Complete wiring
Doesn’t matter whose enclosure you use, the ASG automated mod-tool can accommodate panels from any manufacturer.
- Hoffman, Saginaw, Rittal, Hammond, Vynkier, Stahlin, Wiegmann etc.
Doesn’t matter what material you require. The Mod-tool offers programmed automated modifications for a variety of materials, including
- Mild carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Die-cast Aluminum
- Composite materials including PVC, polycarbonate, thermoplastic and fiberglass
Design files can be in many compatible formats
- DWG, DWF, IGES, STP, ACIS, STL, JT, PDF, etc.
ASG can deliver a completed panel, ready for your team to do finishing tasks like programming.